Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Convert Sdhc To A Sd

Today and yesterday are the same thing. Tomorrow?

Hi! How are you?
not think this is a question of courtesy to which if you answer 'well' steps to rude!?
obviousness aside. No one wants to know. No one wants to know what it means to have the deadlines are not met is not going to pay € 5 more next time, as in the case of bills. No one wants to know what it means when the missed deadlines could alter the course of your future neighbor.
I think the tag 'future' will be the most popular in this blog. You know why? In case you dont know, I will become obsessed.
You know those beautiful licks that sometimes appear on facebook with those pretty faces next to that illustrious bimbominchia precisely because they know, someone slightly less bimbominchia them posted next to the epic phrases [like Oscar Wilde and people of similar level now appears to have spent his life writing about Baci as Moccia], those lovely licks type
"there are two days that I never think about yesterday and tomorrow "or
, or my favorite:
" carpe diem "or even
" Life flies, so do not try more than it gives you the joy of the moment and rushed to enjoy it "
No.
these 'aphorisms' do not do much for me.

without projects I'm dead. I tried not to make, to live day by day. I can not! I'd like to pussy around and say that I I do not care, I drink a beer while lying on a bench not knowing what time it is, I'd like to tell everyone that I'm free .. I do not think that .. I do not mind .. Like hell! I care. And how if I care. How does he not care? In the future we have to spend my life!
then stacked project after project, without deeds, in search of clear ideas. Who has clear ideas in the fog? If you think the world think of something small, with so much fog.
The fact that they had a puzzle of the world hung in the room since I was small, perhaps because I was always the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to 'master' s a bit. Not to be afraid, because I had built myself.
I just afraid of feeling caged, that's why I do projects, to always have a new idea, always a way out. Maybe.
Or perhaps because, as my friend, my brain can not keep still. Do not make it.
So before I finish the exams, I could not wait to get to the moment when I just worked on my thesis. Now this is becoming a nightmare, and the end closures and the loss of inspiration are nightmares. And I can not wait to finish.
Meanwhile I rejoice at the thought of 'what will I do after graduation,' dead at times when I despair of the white pages of word, so when someone tries to spoil my already tenuous psychological balance with questions about the graduate [the moment uncertain for everyone] I know what to say. I programmed all the possibilities and all options, from here one year. I'm sick. I admit.

But now I must confess shamelessly, what is the thing that puts forward in the midst of these projects do not get there. You may be under 30 [a while 'eh below] and have an uncontrollable fear of death?
I have never suffered from hypochondria, I never imagined strange diseases, do not go to the doctor two hundred times a week [even if I go there once every two years is so].
But I find myself feeling on the verge of death. And then I start to move in a hurry, forget about it. As if he could move quickly disorient death. And 'that, you know, if you bother me my plans went up in smoke. In short, the projects that you can not bequeath it to someone.
I did a lot of things, But not enough to stop it? It is not enough. I am greedy for life. And the more I fall in love and more I'm afraid of losing it.
A little 'as when you sit with someone and you always fear that the love idyll ends.
And the thing that annoys me a bit 'is that I think bimbiminchia' carpe diem 'is a kind of sole river. I know that means I do not know how to use it, this maxim!
many things I would say to people, taking one thousand moments. If I lose all occasions and even then I do not have the space to create new ones, then again I will not use anyway? If I die and then not tell I never said these things to these people that I miss very much, because I, with the moments, we quarrel? Patience .. I arrange me .. They are beautiful things eh! however, relate to social relations. And I no I in them, but sorry, I'm really denied!

0 comments:

Post a Comment