Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Female Doctor Looking At Guys Penis

Hyde Park Corner [

For two weeks after he arrived there was always a low temperature. Not too cold. Certainly not hot. Then on a Saturday afternoon on Oxford Street it's cold, and a few days after the snow.
Here, despite I deeply love the cold weather and I hate the sticky Mediterranean hatred in a maximum snow. Ice everywhere and the Thames frequent suicide attempts while I was on Waterloo Bridge to photograph the perfect matching of the London Eye to Westminster. Fortunately, the snow began to melt quickly, especially in areas of the center, where she had been totally removed. Then last Friday it rained and everything is dissolved.

London, not have to tell me, is a fast city, where everything moves fast, even tourists [except for some, they are usually Italian]. But there are oases, such as along the Thames where everything is more relaxed. The oasis is par excellence Hyde Park. I had promised myself that as soon as there was a flash of real sun, I was going to sit on park benches ever more enchanted to read a few pages of a book [English]. And so I did.





Clearly, even in Hyde Park is home to the occasion and was stuffed with attractions for children, German beer stalls, stalls Peruvian and so on. So we are back in the evening, with my classmates to have a snack and drink a beer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment