Saturday, September 11, 2010

How To Stop Jandels Squeaking

impossible not to communicate

EHM. Hello.

Then start talking about me now. You could argue 'why should I care'. But this is my blog. Then talk about me.
I'm one that always finds a reason to feel uneasy. I am one that always feels a bit 'in default. That's always an excuse to feel guilty. Not being perfect I take issue with conflicting emotions. This situation of human being ... I love and hate.
I open this blog because .. in fact not be a blog theme. But I think having to justify my choice. I am a human being of female gender, I BIIP years old student of Communication Science, better known as the "science of unemployment", but in life I want to do anything, certainly not the tissue. I got there late, but I got there. In October 2007 I started my adventure education.
may seem sad to say, but it changed my life. Millemila for a number of other reasons related to my life besides my cultural background. Perhaps I should study something like political science or international relations. But over three years ago I have a better idea and more confused together, and however, are a different person and I did not regretted a single second of my choice, whatever people may say this option. And, above all, though my university is located in a small town in the middle of nowhere, that most people do not even know how the province, besides not having the slightest idea of \u200b\u200bwhere you are.
So three years ago I picked up my first book and I am here today to write my thesis, finished with exams and many hours of study [but also laughter, booze, independent living, tears, nervous breakdown, the occupants of fellow students] in the trunk.

short study of communication sciences and since it is impossible not to communicate [Cit.] I feel the need to communicate and talk about this period [history of my life, politics, two years before the end of the world, etc..] For me is that it most likely has a ghostly person happy, despite some small ( or giant) Neo, but who does not? Above all I am happy because I am a person on hold.
not a child, but something that will still be my creature. That is my future. I'm in trouble [not Mark] for years and finally the time has come.


Ok finished the preamble also conclude my first post on this nice blog. Although it is purely coincidental, the opening of this blog coincides with the anniversary of last time of historic turning point in Western history. That is, with 11.
September 11 is the theme of my thesis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment