Monday, November 8, 2010

Can You Use Woolite In An He Machine?



I graduated two weeks ago, with 110 and then attempting to praise and drunk in the halls of power, with party abuse. I made subsequently
important scientific discoveries.

not know that if you're drunk with a rush of adrenaline you resume immediately and return polished?
Well I discovered that if you are overloaded with adrenaline in the body of the alcohol takes hold their own. Then when you graduate or if you have a high emotional charge for any other questions, let the champagne to your guests: they will use better.

Obviously adrenaline download [after much crying and sleep svuotastress random] I've also had my share of prosecco. Or rather my ration [multiple] of Japanese ice tea, very much alcohol.

This is the maximum thickness that I can prove. I feel like a blank page. Before I was a book that was about to explode. It 's like at the end of semester you realize that you need a scratchpad for your new notes. Here now are the new notepad.

And I'm leaving. My destination is London. London
consider it an investment in the future.
I'm not going to seek his fortune, like many others. I'm going to simply empty their pockets and to learn a bit 'more of the little English I know. And taking pictures
taaaaaaaante. In return I

specialized examinations of waiting for me. And many decisions for my future to be taken.
But after 3 years and 26 days to make a piece of paper that is useless, I need a passport to make the flight, when I became a brain in search of emigration: D [are self-deprecating]

Bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment