Thursday, November 18, 2010

Synyster Gates Hairstyle Old

November 18: Day 2

I arrived yesterday evening at 6p.m. to Victoria Station.
The lights of Christmas were made redundant in the path plenty of notice in a London bus and I recognized as beautiful as the one I had in mind.
The evening ended with fish and chips [could not miss the first day] and a chat with Taniela, my friend from London a few years that I attended in transit luggage from Victoria Station in Kennington, which is where I live. Today I met
Alessia South Kensington station, renamed here Alicia.
We have been shopping in a giant supermarket orange bears the name of Sainsbury's and I hope that spending hard until the day of my departure back home [which will take place no earlier than one month and a half, barring unforeseen circumstances dire of some strange type].
After shopping, we ventured in search of the Brick Lane Market to eat Thai food. Well if ever there you should find the Brick Lane Market is on Sundays only. We were in the area and we have the opportunity to visit the very nice Spitalfieds Market, where we ate a wonderful, giant potato for lunch, even though it was already 3.

Clearly the classic cameras have immediately attracted my attention, in a corner of fur hats, jackets and sheepskin Anticherive of all kinds.




A walk to Oxford Street and I fell in love a thousand times. But there are Christmas lights. Their effect on me is just a minimum.
E 'air [often flavored onion], the rhythm, the crowd, the colors, movement and even the rain that they are special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment