Saturday, November 20, 2010

Route Planner For Multiply Stops

November 20: Day 4

After a couple of hours of total homesick [or rather of depression in the perspective of the future homesick] I again made friends with my birthplace and hometown.
I firmly believe in reincarnation, and I am very sure that in a previous life any [but perhaps the one immediately before that] I lived in this wonderful, chaotic, multicultural city.
London is colored and gray together. I do not know how to succeed. In the last two days, I wandered a little 'alone. Today I brought with me my beloved Eric [a Canon] in Westminster to make two pictures to the giant clock in the capital.



Yesterday, I went shopping. In this city the cost of living is very high, but unlike, say, the Scandinavian cities [although even there with a little 'dexterity you can save money without torn] for example, there are billions of times.
For example, yesterday I took my nice tube ... I did a section of Northern Line, with only one change at a time the Central Line underground station and a few other West have come to the station at Shepherd's Bush. The neighborhood is not that good, but practically built around the subway station there is a famous shopping center. Well, if you around London without a map [under the nose acquired from the memories of my previous life English] inside the Westfield shopping center I needed it. 256 shops, 50 restaurants, corridors immense, flat planes and billions of people [and also very nice toilets].



short at the mall yesterday I bought a cell phone [a nice modern subject] the modest sum of £ 9.95 covering roughly 12 or 13 euro. Typically, the electronics that costs less than in Italy. Then went shopping on Oxford Street. Impractical. Next week we
retrying, but early in the morning, when there are fewer young ladies trying to billions of things [the line to the dressing rooms bordered by the 300 girls at Primark eye]. And tomorrow
Probably retrying the Brick Lane market ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment