Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Song In The Hp Commercial

London Bridge, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern

London just after sunset becomes magical. The city lights are reflected on the River Thames create a scenario charming and unique atmosphere.
It 's hard to be there with the thought of having to go away. I miss it already, and I'm here only a few days.
Yesterday I went to the riverside where the city is filled with poetry. From London Bridge station to the Millennium Bridge via the Globe Theathre, the same streets that inspired the most poetic works of Shakespeare [and where William spent his evenings getting drunk]. I remembered this place as I found them enchanted and full of charm.
The Tate Modern was impressive on the Millennium Bridge and Eric fell in love with the twilight.
Beyond the Millennium Bridge, wonderful place for a case of suicide, according to my friend Taniela, sticking the head of St. Paul fostering an attractive photographic composition.






Although there are plenty of tourists and especially Italians [who never fail] is a place in London where if you sit down to enjoy the view you are not at fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment